The number and kinds of problems that we address are as varied as the number of families and unique problems that they bring.
Here is a short list with a few examples of how we may help:
- Reconciling family conflict.
- Enhancing intimacy in couples
- Healing depression, stress, anxiety, excessive fears
- Treating self harm: suicidality, cutting, and anorexia/bulimia
- Resolving trauma such as child abuse, domestic violence, and sexual molestation
- Improving motivation, productivity, joyful living
- Overcoming substance abuse or any kind of addictive habit
- Coping with grief after loss or ending of relationships
- Developing effective parenting skills
- Counseling LGBT and Questioning clients and their families